TestBash Netherlands 2019 Tickets Now On Sale!
On 23rd-24th May 2019 TestBash returns to the Netherlands for its third year!
We’ve been growing consistently and surely over the past two years and as always we are looking to keep the same friendly and learning focused vibe. You loved the format we delivered last year so much, we decided to keep a similar format this year with some added learning opportunities.
We continue to invest in our software testing community in various ways and always put our values and ethics before profit. From the start, we have believed that no one should feel logistically unable to speak at a conference. We have always covered all speakers expenses at all TestBashes, no questions asked.
Need help convincing your boss to attend? Try using the tips in this handy article.
So, what can you expect?
Automation in Testing
A 3-day course, from Monday 20th of May to Wednesday 22nd of May, to help you with your automation in testing challenges. This will be taught by Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham - this has sold out at every TestBash so far.
Workshop Day Thursday 23rd May
We have six fantastic workshops to choose from. There is something for any tester at any level, don’t miss out!
The workshops we have lined up are:
- Building Your Own API Testing Framework (Using Python, Pytest and the Requests Library) - Joep Schuurkes & Elizabeth Zagroba
- Experiential Coaching: Building, Nurturing and Helping Teams to Become More Effective - Christina Ohanian
- Investigating the Context - How to Design an Effective Automation Strategy - Bas Dijkstra
- Security Testing - Tom Heintzberger & Jeffrey Jansen
- The Art of Software Investigation - Ben Simo
- The Test Strategy in Today’s World - Iris Pinkster - O'Riordain & Greet Burkels
Oh, and we should not forget, there will be a meetup straight afterward too.
Conference Day Friday 24th May
We have a packed single track conference day, have yourself and your batteries charged to keep up with the note taking and conversations that are going to happen! For the early birds, we will start at 8 am with a purely optional, chilled and enjoyable lean coffee.
The conference line up consists of 9 talks, plus the famous 99-second talks that all attendees are welcome to take part in.
Then, yes, you probably guessed it. A meetup with food and drink afterward to continue the discussions.
So, what talks are we bringing this year I hear you ask? We have quite a lineup:
- Risks from Human Factors in Highly Automated Systems - Andrew Brown
- The Illusion of Control - Drew Pontikis
- Growing Your Magical Creatures – Include Learning in Your Backlog - Vera Gehlen-Baum & Beren Van Daele
- Constructing an API Testing Framework - Ready While You Watch - Joep Schuurkes
- A Testers View on the Challenges of an Agile Transformation - Gitte Ottosen
- The Skill of Continuous Testing - Jitesh Gosai
- From Having a Mentor to Gaining an Ally - Anne Colder & Vincent Wijnen
- Great Test Automation Does Not Absolve You from Manual/Exploratory Testing - Marit van Dijk
- Testing in the Dark - Ben Simo
But if you want a real bargain, go Pro on The Dojo (as an individual or a team) and you’ll qualify for an extra €50 off each ticket (plus access to some amazing learning resources).
Does your company want to support us? Check out the sponsorship options and get in touch.