TestBash Belfast Tickets Now On Sale!
We are delighted to have talks from some incredibly inspiring people. All providing great content in what we expect to be a warm, friendly atmosphere.
- Cynefin for Testers – Liz Keogh
- Shift Left, Shift Right and improve the Centre – A strategy for testers in continuous delivery context – Augusto “Gus” Evangelisti
- The Automated Acceptance Testing Paradox – Mark Winteringham
- The Hypocrisy of Hypotheses (Or, How do we test hypothesis driven acceptance criteria) – Sharon McGeeIs
- It Too Late To Discover The Value Of Exploratory Testing? A Love Story – Simon Tomes
- Tested By Monkeys – The End Of Banana Software! – Jeremias Rößler
- A Test Pyramid Heresy – a fresh look at test automation strategies – John Ferguson Smart
- Testing So You Can Move On – Nicola Owen
- A Tale Of Testability – Rob Meaney
- Testing in Production – dangerous, scary or better? – Jon Hare-Winton
There will also be two days of training going on prior to the conference itself. Focusing on Testing Web Services and hosted by Mark Winteringham.