Test Automation Engineer/Senior Test Automation Engineer
Linz, Upper Austria. Austria
Webroot are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and talented Developer in Test, to join our fun and innovative team in the historical city of Linz.
You thrive in an environment where you can learn from and influence others. You have exceptional communication skills and a hunger to learn. You have a passion for software development and hold quality at the heart of everything you do. You have a positive outlook, a ‘can do’ attitude and a real desire to succeed.
If you fit this profile then please read on; we may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Utilise market leading testing toolsets and ‘state of the art’ methodologies to design and develop highly effective (UI, API and Performance) automation frameworks and test suites.
- Manage automated test delivery across multiple product lines.
- Work alongside development to refine and increase the efficiency of the automated delivery pipeline.
- Work within/alongside delivery teams to understand and refine product/feature requirements.
- Create, prioritise and track defects.
- Stay abreast of industry-wide changes in technology, methodologies and tooling.
- Work alongside fellow Engineers to develop and upskill the Test team in automation.
We’d love to hear from candidates who have a selection of the following skills/experience/qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of working with BDD testing frameworks/tools such as SpecFlow, FitNesse or Cucumber.
- Experience of building UI automation frameworks and creating test suites using tools such as Selenium and CodedUI.
- Strong development skills using languages such as C# and Java.
- Knowledge of developing or testing RESTful services.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience of working in a .Net environment.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Bachelor or MSc in Computing, Engineering or related field.
- Agile Tester certification.
- Awareness of preventative/‘shift-left’ testing.
- Health and wellness scheme
- Shared pension plan
- Disability cover
- Bonus scheme
- Share options
- Paid Holidays/Sick day leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Relaxed, easy going workplace
- Casual dress
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Table tennis
- Staff days out
- Relocation package