Machine Learning Verification Engineer
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. United Kingdom
This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a team that develops large-scale systems to tackle tough machine-learning problems. Ensuring the quality of the algorithms from probabilistic modelling, reinforcement learning and multi-agent systems you will be providing support and engineering solutions to the research teams.
If you would like to join a team of leading, highly experienced researchers and engineers who are defining the field of AI decision-making:* *Apply Now!
You will be an integral part of a small, agile research team that develops machine learning algorithms to run on our platform. We need your experience to ensure the quality of the machine learning code so that it can be integrated into our production solutions.
You will support your research team with design reviews, writing high quality code, code reviews, formulating and running experiments and finding novel ways to evaluate algorithms.
Besides helping deliver great software, you can catch up with other team members over a delicious breakfast or free Friday lunch, take a break with a quick chess match or extend your knowledge with one of our many reading groups or technical presentations. Not energetic enough? How about a lunchtime game of basketball, Futsal or a spot of bouldering?
Some of the technologies you'll be working with:
- Cloud computing platforms
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in software engineering or machine learning
- Good grasp of both machine learning and software engineering fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++, Java or C#); working knowledge of multiple languages
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning or a similar area
- Flexible working hours
- Private health-care and dental cover
- Company stock options
- Relocation costs covered
- Friday team lunches
- Half-day on the last Friday of the month
- Weekly games nights
- Gym membership
- Cambridge Botanic Garden membership
- Childcare vouchers
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
This role is located in Cambridge and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK