Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure
Kitchener, Ontario. Canada
You are someone who gets excited designing and building systems that directly affect how others do their job. You’ve never meet a problem you couldn’t solve with software, and when you have to do something more than once you look for ways to script or automate it. You love solving problems, building really cool tools, and most importantly you care about being a part of the team that builds an amazing high quality product.
What you'll do:
- Be a part of a project development team responsible for building the infrastructure used by our wearable test team on a daily basis.
- Implement new features to expand the scope of our current test infrastructure.
- Maintain existing features to provide a robust system that QA and development can use with high confidence as our projects move forward.
- Implement creative solutions to facilitate automated testing of embedded computer wearables.
- Help to implement new automated tests including UI, web and backend tests.
What you need:
- 5+ years experience working on test automation frameworks.
- Experience working with at least 2 different automation frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing new framework modules concept to implementation.
- Strong programming skills in either C++ or python.
- Experience integrating different tools such as a continuous integration server, issue tracking and/or code repository systems.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with test automation for embedded hardware
- Experience working with QT in an automation environment