Posted: 29th November 2018
Senior Game Test Engineer
Hangzhou -Shanghai, Guangdong. China
- Evaluate game design from both players’ and technical perspectives to improve game quality.
- Design, document and implement test plans for various games
- Create metrics on quality and provide risk analysis to game studios.
- Collaborate with team to perform specialized tests, including networking, stress, performance etc. using automated test tools.
- Managing and coaching junior engineers. Teach internal training courses, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required with 2 years’ work experiences required.
- Proficient in English. Chinese language skill is preferred but NOT a must.
- Strong communication skill and proven teamwork experience
- Passion for video games and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Rich experience and deep understanding with one or more console/PC/mobile games.
- Knowledge in programming language and software testing is preferred
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts