Posted: 21st May 2019
QA Engineer (f/m/d)
Berlin, Berlin. Germany
We are growing our team and looking for an experienced QA Engineer (m/f/d) to join our dedicated QA team and bring QA to the next level.
What we offer:
- A decisive role: You will take on a role with impact in our Quality Assurance team, mentoring a more junior engineer and working closely with the Lead QA Engineer on driving our testing stack that sits at the core of the value generation for our clients.
- An inclusive team: Every individual matters - we value the synergy of differences and trust you to collaborate, support and share within a highly cross-functional team.
- A quality oriented development culture: We're proud of our code, practice TDD, like to pair when needed and use continuous integration.
- The perks of working at HeyJobs: Think of the benefits that a startup generally offers. On top of that, we celebrate every single success with our team, pride ourselves with our transparent feedback culture and thrive on the opportunity of working with smart and driven teams.
Our environment is built on AWS and we use various AWS services (ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc). We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCi, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms. Our infrastructure is built for Agile development, and our developers deploy features to production multiple times per day with CI/CD.
- You collaborate closely with the team to drive our complete test strategy comprising both manual and automated tests
- You continuously evaluate and try new technologies to see if they can solve today's or tomorrows problems easier, simpler or better
- You design, develop, execute, and maintain test plans
- You develop Automated tests and integrate them into our CI pipeline built on CircleCI
- You are an advocate for quality and drive improvements to the quality of our frontend and backend applications
- You actively find and report bugs to the product and development team
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in REST API and Web GUI testing
- Experienced with browser-based, functional testing (e.g. WDIO or Selenium)
- Experienced writing automated API tests
- Good knowledge in bash and SQL
- Experience with source code controls like Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration/delivery and tooling (e.g. Circle CI/Travis CI)
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind - You get things done!
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you are curious about the startup culture at HeyJobs, do take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings (average 4.85 - April 2019)!
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts