Posted: 5th July 2019
Senior QA Engineer
Amsterdam, North-Holland. Netherlands
ERIKS Digital is expanding the QA team and we are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to help us setting it up! We are growing rapidly and of course QA is of most importance.
We are working on 8 different webshops, building new digital solutions for our customers from scratch and exploring innovative technologies, like Internet of Things. As our Quality Assurance Engineer you will be mainly responsible for integrating automated testing in our critical processes and monitoring the quality of the developed software. There is also still some manual testing involved.
You will be working together with our QA team, QA Lead, Software Engineers, Security and DevOps Engineers.
This is an interesting role for somebody who likes setting things up, working with talented people and values quality!
- Continuously improve our process, tools and maintain existing automation infrastructure
- Reporting automation test results to development teams
- Providing immediate feedback to dev teams on failures
- Updating the automation test results in common share
- Participate in daily scrum with the scrum team
- Identifying test cases that needs to be automated
- Driving innovation in the team by contributing multiple tools/process exploration
- Creating Acceptance Criteria for the stories
- Define test strategy, test scenarios and manage executions
- Managing and executing Test cycles
- Test functionality using Browserstack for responsiveness and proper cross- device operation
- Generating Test reports for the Automation test run
We are looking for an overall nice person, somebody who is fun to work with. Somebody who fits (or adds to) our values.
- 5+ Years in Manual & Automation Testing
- Hands on experience in Testing Client server and Web based Applications
- Experience with Selenium Web driver using Cucumber framework (Capybara is a plus)
- Experience with testing and automating rest API’s
- Hands on experience with code versioning tools (GIT is a plus).
- Experience in SQL and handling databases
- Experience in creating and maintaining jobs in any CI tool (Jenkins is a plus).
- Good experience programming in Python or Ruby
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to help us setting up QA and further improve
- Multinational and talented team of engineers (and friendly people)
- Ownership: we want you to take control
- Opportunity to grow and develop yourself with ao online learnings
- Brand new office in lovely Amsterdam, near Amstel station
- Healthy lunch (or tosti's), frequent social outings and Friday drinks
- A good salary, 30 paid holidays and other nice perks
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts