ENOVIA Software Quality Engineer
Waltham, MA. United States
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking an ENOVIA Quality Engineer who will perform best-in-class Quality Assessments of Dassault Systemes products and ensure that the quality of products meets our criteria.
What will your role be?
- Validate Specification of new functionalities: ensure their completion and compliancy with DS standards
- Define functional testing scenarios:
- Use cases (customer scenarios) corresponding to functionalities to be tested
- Scenarios based on Industrialization Strategy and Functions Specifications
- Monitor and control testing process:
- Drive QA activities, identify and mitigate risks, and propose quality improvements
- Follow up execution of the Industrialization plan according to the defined gates
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency)
- Participate in the Go/No Go decision
- Execute testing:
- Run defined scenarios (acceptance, convergence & non regression) on several environments
- Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas with PES.
- Document issues through Incident Reports (IRs) raised to Development teams for resolution
- Provide quality status and prioritize required corrections
- Define recovery plans with Development teams
- Escalate issues and priority arbitration to stakeholders & management
- Engage in trouble-shooting application and environment issues
- Automation testing:
- Automate testing of both UI and RESTful Web Services and integrate test automation with automated build and continuous integration processes
- Investigate failed automated test, report issues in defect tracking system, and provide bug metrics to the QA Manager
Your Key Success Factors
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience with Web Based Applications and/or Integrated Client applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Advanced Degree a plus)
- Experience with semiconductor design tools is a plus
- Unix power-user. Shell scripting, Perl or other programming background
- Knowledge or experience with Jira, Jenkins, GIT, Agile Development and Team management techniques
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have exposure to:
- Experience with continuous development tools and processes
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins, Docker and REST/web services
- Programming background and experience with web-based debuggers
- Hands on test automation experience of UI and/or web services with tools such as Selenium, SAHI, jubula, junit
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills required.