Senior QA Engineer
London, South east . United Kingdom
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
We have open positions in several teams, working with some of the coolest new technology. We have a team working on a chat-bot with Facebook messenger, we have a team working with matrix factorisation in order to provide better recommendations to our customers and we have teams working on how we better communicate with our customers!
You’ll be part of our QA Community, led by our Principal QA. You’ll be invited to community events, knowledge shares and meet-ups, all to support you in your QA journey, ensuring you can be the very best version of yourself at ASOS.
The Tools & Tech...
- Azure Services, Service Fabric, ElasticSearch, Cosmos DB – We are heavy on cloud computing.
- GIT, TeamCity & Octopus – We want you to test all the way through the pipeline. You’ll be seeing lots of TeamCity and Octopus!
- RestSharp, NUnit – Standard test libraries, but don’t worry if you’ve not used them before.
- ReSharper – why waste time writing lines and lines of code, ReSharper is your ally.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Excellent Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen, free gym classes and regular £1 sample sales!
- Huge staff discount
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- A truly unique, energetic and Agile working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts in their field from varying backgrounds and industries with two common interests: Technology & Fashion.